WASHINGTON HEALTH SYSTEM’S CURRENT VISITOR GUIDELINES
Effective Monday, January 25, 2021
As part of our ongoing safety effort, hospital visitation is limited at WHS Washington Hospital and WHS Greene.
Limited visitation inside both WHS hospitals:
- Visiting hours for inpatients will be 1 pm to 6 pm. All patients and visitors must wear a mask at all times in the building.
- One (1) visitor per day, per patient*, will be permitted for
- Surgical patients
- Emergency Department patients
- Patients scheduled for ambulatory care, outpatient procedures or diagnostic testing
- Visitor information for the CARE Center for Family Birth and Women’s Health – Click here for details.
- No Visitors for COVID Positive Patients or COVID Suspect Patients.
- In the interest of patient safety, staff reserve the right to deny visitation for particular patients.
All visitors and patients:
- Please use one of the following entrances:
- Emergency Department Entrance(s)
- Main entrance on level 2 of both hospitals
- Cancer Center (for Cancer patients only) at WHS Washington hospital on level G
- All other entrances and doors will be locked
- Entering the building:
- Please remember to social distance and wear your mask into the building
- Check-in with the greeter seated at the table
- We will ask you to perform hand hygiene with our provided hand sanitizer
For restrictions at our WHS Outpatient Physician Offices, please ask your provider’s office staff while making your appointment. Information may vary by location.
As a reminder – our facilities are SAFE!
Don’t put your care on hold. If you need a diagnostic test or procedure, please schedule it today.
For more information on our WHS Safe Care Commitment go to whs.org/safe.
* Washington Health System staff members reserve the right to further deny or limit visitation in the interest of patient safety.