WASHINGTON HEALTH SYSTEM’S CURRENT VISITOR GUIDELINES
Effective Thursday, April 1, 2021
As part of our ongoing safety effort, hospital visitation is limited at WHS Washington Hospital and WHS Greene. All patients and visitors must wear a mask at all times in the building.
Limited visitation inside both WHS hospitals:
- Inpatient Units:
- Visiting hours for inpatients will be 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- 2 adult visitors per patient, per day:
- Must be the same 2 visitors in the 24 hour period
- Only 1 visitor in patient room at a time
- Specialty Units:
- Center for Mental Health and Wellbeing (BHU) – NO visitation at this time
- CARE Center for Family Birth and Women’s Health (OB/GYN) – 1 designated support person, 24 hours/day – 1 additional visitor 9:00 am – 6:00 pm (post-partum and gyne only) – Click here for details
- Emergency Department – 1 visitor, 24 hours/day
- Ambulatory and Diagnostic Testing – 1 support person/visitor during time of service
- SPECIAL CONSIDERATION will be given to:
- End of life patients
- Patients who have an intellectual, developmental or cognitive disability, communication barrier or behavior health concerns
All visitors and patients:
- Please use one of the following entrances:
- Emergency Department Entrance (for E.D. patients and visitors only)
- Main entrance on level 2 of both hospitals
- Entering the building:
- Please remember to social distance and wear your mask into the building
- Check-in with the greeter seated at entrance
For restrictions at our WHS Outpatient Physician Offices, please ask your provider’s office staff while making your appointment. Information may vary by location.
As a reminder – our facilities are SAFE!
Don’t put your care on hold. If you need a diagnostic test or procedure, please schedule it today.
For more information on our WHS Safe Care Commitment go to whs.org/safe.
* Washington Health System staff members reserve the right to further restrict visitation in the interest of patient safety.