WASHINGTON HEALTH SYSTEM’S CURRENT VISITOR GUIDELINES
As part of our ongoing effort to cautiously return to normal, hospital visitation is limited at WHS Washington Hospital and WHS Greene.
Limited visitation inside both WHS hospitals:
- One (1) visitor at a time, per patient*, will be permitted for
- Surgical patients
- Emergency Department patients
- Patients scheduled for ambulatory care, outpatient procedures or diagnostic testing
- Visiting hours will be 9 am to 6 pm.
- All patients and visitors must wear a mask at all times in the building.
- Paid parking will resume in WHS Washington Hospital parking lots.
All visitors and patients:
- Please use one of the following entrances:
- Emergency Department Entrance(s)
- Main entrance on level 2 of both hospitals
- Cancer Center ( for Cancer patients only) at WHS Washington hospital on level G
- All other entrances and doors will be locked
- Entering the building:
- Please remember to social distance and wear your mask into the building
- Check-in with the greeter seated at the table.
- We will ask you to perform hand hygiene with our provided hand sanitizer
There is currently no change at WHS Outpatient Physician Offices. For details, please ask your provider’s office staff while making your appointment.
As a reminder – our facilities are SAFE!
Don’t put your care on hold. If you need a diagnostic test or procedure, please schedule it today.
For more information our WHS Safe Care Commitment go to whs.org/safe.
* Washington Health System staff members reserve the right to further deny or limit visitation in the interest of patient safety.