Outpatient Rehabilitation Services is a comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation center that provides physical therapy, occupational/hand therapy, speech therapy and work conditioning and physical capacity testing.
Our outpatient rehabilitation staff consists of licensed physical and occupational therapists, certified hand therapists and speech-language pathologists.
Our therapists specialize in:
- Assessment and treatment of the foot and ankle, shoulder, knee, spine, hip, wrist, hand, and elbow
- Advanced evaluation and treatment of musculoskeletal problems
- Assessment and treatment of activity-related injuries
- Evaluation and treatment of spinal injuries and spine care educational programs
- Advanced manual therapy/mobilization of the spine and extremities
- Injury prevention on the playing field and in the workplace
- State-of-the-art, computerized assessment and treatment for balance disorders
- ImPACT baseline concussion testing and post-concussion testing along with concussion therapy evaluation and treatment following concussion injuries
- Advanced evaluation and treatment of lymphedema
- Parkinson’s Disease LSVT Big and Loud Physical Therapy and Speech Therapy Program
- Aquatic therapy in a state of the art therapy pool
- Advanced evaluation and treatment of swallowing disorders
The WHS Outpatient Center is located inside the WHS Wilfred R. Cameron Wellness Center at 240 Wellness Way, Washington, PA 15301. Call (724) 250-6280 for an appointment. Day and evening appointments are available.
For additional details click on the services below.