About Washington Health System
Employing more than 2,000 highly trained medical professionals, Washington Health System provides health care services at more than 40 off-site locations throughout three counties. In addition, Washington Health System has diagnostic centers, outpatient care facilities, the Wilfred R. Cameron Wellness Center, Greenbriar Treatment Center and hospice care, all seamlessly working together to provide excellent patient-and-family-centered care.
Our goal at Washington Health System is to provide the community with an integrated healthcare system centered around patients and families that is comprised of leading medical experts, advanced technology and innovative procedures. We focus on streamlined processes set to improve patient care communication and coordination between our hospital, physicians, programs, services and practices so that we can obtain better patient outcomes while delivering the best possible care and experience.
“Great Patient Care”
“To be a locally governed health system that is a leader in health care quality, safety and value.”
- Patient and Family Focus – Thinking first of patients and families in everything we do.
- Continuous Improvement – Always striving to deliver excellent quality, safety and value.
- Compassion - Caring for others in their time of need.
- Communication – Listening and sharing information appropriately and respectfully.
- Respect – Considering the dignity and importance of all participants in every interaction
- Integrity – Being honest and ethical in all we do.
- Community Commitment – Engaging with our co-workers, our families and our neighbors.