Our goal is to provide state-of-the-art patient care in a safe, effective manner. Whether a referring physician or a patient, you may contact any of our faculty. We are privileged to be of service to you.
- New State of the Art Angiography Suite with CT Capabilities
- Image Guided Interventional Oncology Services
- Microwave Ablation
- Intravascular Ultrasound
Conditions We Treat:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneruysms
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Uterine Artery Embolizations
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
- Carotid Artery Disease / Carotid Stenting
- Venous Ablation / Treatment Of Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty: Treating Spinal Fractures caused by Osteoporosis
Our Interventional Radiology Department has the expertise, support and equipment to perform all IR-related interventions promptly, safely and effectively. Our IR staff provides complete inpatient and outpatient care. They have admission privileges and are available for consult for any of your concerns.
To schedule an inpatient procedure, please enter a consultation or to speak to one of our Interventionalists, please call extension 3059.
The outpatient scheduling area is open Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 p.m. To schedule an outpatient procedure please call our Administrative Assistant at (724) 223-3059.
If you would like to speak to one of our IR physicians prior to scheduling a procedure or if you simply have IR-related questions please call (724) 223-3059 or use the Vocera paging system . You will be directed to the appropriate IR physician.
For more information about Interventional Radiology click here.