Washington Health System School of Nursing presently provides a 16-month nursing program of study (20 months including pre-requisite courses) leading to a diploma. The school is fully approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing and is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
Founded in 1897, the school proudly claims over 4,000 alumni and a reputation for a quality nursing program. Students accepted into the nursing program will have completed 4 prerequisite college courses in general education, arts, and sciences. From this foundation, students will apply the knowledge acquired in their nursing courses.
Become an RN-Diploma Nurse at the Washington Health System School of Nursing
Applications are currently being accepted for the following cohort:
- May 2021 Cohort (Class of August 2022)
- Application Deadline: January 1, 2021
PRIOR TO SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION:
- All pre-requisite courses must be COMPLETED with an achievement of a “C” (2.0) or better.
*Pre-requisite college credits include:
- Anatomy and Physiology 1 with lab
- Anatomy and Physiology II with lab
- English Composition
- Developmental Psychology
NOTE: All science credits (Anatomy and Physiology) must have been completed within the past five years, as well as from the same institution
- A minimum Academic Preparedness Level of Proficiency of 66% on the ATI TEAS Pre-entrance Assessment is REQUIRED.
Information Sessions will be held on the following dates at 1:00pm, please contact Candace Dranzo at (724) 223-3168 for your appointment.
- June 10, 2020
- July 8, 2020
- August 12, 2020
- September 16, 2020
- October 14, 2020
- November 11, 2020
- December 9, 2020