We currently have limited visitation at WHS Washington Hospital and WHS-Greene. For more details and updates please go to whs.org/coronavirus.
Located in Waynesburg, Pennsylvania, Washington Health System (WHS) Greene serves as the county’s only acute care hospital. The 23-bed inpatient unit hospital offers 24-hour emergency services, a range of diagnostic imaging specialties, a fully accredited laboratory, a cardiac care center, outpatient cancer care, a swing bed program as well as a 28-bed long term residential drug rehabilitation unit.
WHS Greene is proud to offer the following services to our neighbors in Greene County:
- Emergency Care Services
- Acute Inpatient Care
- Swing Bed Program
- Ambulatory Services
- Pre-Admission Surgical Testing
- Diagnostic Imaging and Clinical Laboratory
- Inpatient and Outpatient Cardiology Services
- Respiratory Care
- UPMC Hillman Cancer Center
- UPMC Telestroke
- Family Medicine
- Outpatient Pulmonary and Thoracic Services
- Outpatient OB/GYN Services
- Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Care
- Occupational Medicine Services
- Long term residential drug rehabilitation unit through Gateway/Greenbriar Treatment Center
As a community hospital, that is now part of the Washington Health System, we are able to provide for the individual needs of each and every patient who walks through our doors. It is our expectation that every staff member greet you in a polite and courteous manner.
Location Address: 350 Bonar Ave, Waynesburg, PA 15370