This is what you can expect:
— Visitation is currently limited.
- Delivery Rooms – One (1) support person will be permitted in the LDR area. This person may have 24/7 visitation and may not be interchanged during the hospital stay.
- Postpartum Rooms – Patient is permitted one designated support person to stay 24/7 plus, may have one additional adult visitor per day during the hours of 9:00 am – 6:00 pm. Switching out of visitors during the day will not be permitted at this time.
- We ask that your partner/support person comes prepared with clothes, toiletries, etc.
- Children including siblings are not allowed on the unit at this time.
- Additionally you are NOT permitted to leave the unit to smoke. A nicotine patch will be provided to you if needed.
- All patients must follow the current visitor guidelines including wearing a mask while inside our building. Visit our COVID website section for the most up-to-date guidelines.
— Prenatal classes are currently offered in-person. Virtual options are also available. Visit our website for the most up-to-date guidelines.
— In-room photography by Bella Baby is currently postponed to reduce the number of people in and out of the hospital. For interested parents, we can provide you with information for an at-home session with Bella Baby. Visit babybellaphotography.com for more information.
You can rest assured that we are following all CDC and Pennsylvania regulations and guidelines. You can visit whs.org/safe to read about the WHS Safe Care Commitment. If you have additional questions, please contact the unit at (724) 225-7000.