This is what you can expect:
— Visitation is currently limited:
- Delivery Rooms –
- One (1) support person and one (1) additional person will be permitted in the LDR area 24/7.
- These individuals have access to 24/7 visitation and may not be interchanged during labor and delivery.
- Postpartum Rooms –
- Patient will be permitted one (1) designated partner/support person to stay 24/7 plus,
- We ask that your partner/support person comes prepared with clothes, toiletries, etc.
- Visiting hours – between the hours of 9:00am-6:00pm, patients are permitted two (2) additional adult visitors within the room. Visitors can be switched but we do enforce a max of 3 people per room. Others can wait in our family waiting area while switching in-and-out. Please remember to sanitize your hands when entering the patient’s room.
- Siblings, with adult supervision, are permitted to visit postpartum rooms during the visitation hours above. NO other children allowed.
— All patients and visitors must follow the current guidelines including wearing a mask while inside our building. Visit our COVID website section for the most up-to-date guidelines.
— Additionally, you are NOT permitted to leave the unit to smoke. A nicotine patch will be provided to you if needed.
— Prenatal classes options can be found by clicking here.
— EVERY delivery is attended by a neonatal team member. For more details – click here
— In-room photography by Bella Baby is currently postponed to reduce the number of people in and out of the hospital. For interested parents, we can provide you with information for an at-home session with Bella Baby. Visit babybellaphotography.com for more information.
You can rest assured that we are following all CDC and Pennsylvania regulations and guidelines. You can visit whs.org/safe to read about the WHS Safe Care Commitment. If you have additional questions, please contact the unit at (724) 225-7000.