- Delivery Rooms –
- One (1) support person and one (1) additional person will be permitted in the LDR area 24/7.
- These individuals have access to 24/7 visitation and may not be interchanged during labor and delivery.
- Postpartum Rooms –
- Patient will be permitted one (1) designated partner/support person to stay 24/7 plus,
- We ask that your partner/support person comes prepared with clothes, toiletries, etc.
- Visiting hours – between the hours of 8:00am-8:00pm, patients are permitted two (2) additional adult visitors within the room. Visitors can be switched but we do enforce a max of 3 people per room. Others can wait in our family waiting area while switching in-and-out. Please remember to sanitize your hands when entering the patient’s room.
- Siblings, with adult supervision, are permitted to visit postpartum rooms during the visitation hours above. NO other children allowed.
— Additionally, you are NOT permitted to leave the unit to smoke. A nicotine patch will be provided to you if needed.
— Prenatal classes options can be found by clicking here.
— EVERY delivery is attended by a neonatal team member. For more details – click here
— In-room photography by Bella Baby is currently postponed. For interested parents, we can provide you with information for an at-home session with Bella Baby. Visit babybellaphotography.com for more information.
You can rest assured that we are following all CDC and Pennsylvania regulations and guidelines. You can visit whs.org/safe to read about the WHS Safe Care Commitment. If you have additional questions, please contact the unit at (724) 225-7000.