Date/Time: April 30, 2019 8 am – 12:30 pm
Location: Rice Energy Family Simulation Center, at the Washington Hospital, 155 Wilson Avenue, Washington PA in the School of Nursing Building A-level.
We are only accepting 20 participants into this class so book early!
* Please be aware that class length will vary depending on the number of registrations. We reserve the right to limit class size. Classes will be cancelled if a minimum registration is not met.
WHS Washington Hospital has been designated by the American Heart Association as a Community Training Center. The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge of and proficiency in CPR and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Although this course is not sponsored by an AHA component, some or all materials utilized by faculty or students may be American Heart Association materials supplied on a cost basis. Any fees charged for this course do not represent income to the association. All instructors have completed an American Heart Association Instructor Course.
The purpose of this program is to educate the participants in the principles and techniques of Heartsaver CPR/AED and First Aid. Following the Heartsaver CPR/First-Aid/AED course, the participant will be able to:
- Perform skills needed for cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) for adult, child, and infant.
- Perform skills needed for CPR with an automated external defibrillator (AED) for an adult or child.
- Perform skills needed to treat a choking victim: adult, child, and infant.
Following the First Aid course, the participant will know first aid basics.
- Registrations will only be accepted via email to Jackie Chester, firstname.lastname@example.org .
- When emailing your registration, please include ALL of the information below.
- Incomplete registrations will not be accepted. Registration is not complete without payment. See payment details below.
Please provide the following info via email:
Company Name (if applicable):
Please specify names of registrants: Due to a high demand for these classes, only 4 registrations per company will be accepted.
- The charge for this course is $25/person which includes AHA HeartSaver student workbook, a parking token, and AHA course completion card.
- Please Note: The registration fee for this course is due 5 business days prior to the class date.
- Make checks payable to The Washington Hospital
- Send check to :
WHS Washington Hospital
Attn: Education Department / Jackie Chester
155 Wilson Avenue
Washington, PA 15301