O’Brien, Lauren, MD
Lauren O’Brien, MD is the Co-Director of Graduate Medical Education at Washington Health System. She also serves as the Senior Medical Director for the Washington Physician Hospital Organization.
Dr. O’Brien was born and raised in the Pittsburgh area, graduating from North Allegheny High School. After high school, she completed her undergraduate studies at Allegheny College, earning a Bachelor’s of Science in Biology. Dr. O’Brien earned her MD from Drexel University College of Medicine before completing her Family Medicine Residency at Washington Health System. Dr. O’Brien joined the WHS Family Medicine Residency Program faculty in 2012, and sees patients in the Cecil office.
Dr. O’Brien lives in Cecil with her husband, their two sons, and two dogs. In her free time, Dr. O’Brien enjoys spending time with her family, listening to live music, hiking, and traveling.
- Diplomate, American Board of Family Medicine
- Member, Washington County Medical Society
- Member, Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, Pennsylvania Academy of Family Physicians