Nursing Career Expo
Come grow your career and see why patients and top healthcare providers are making the move to Washington Health System. Our focus on community empowers our 2,000 employees to provide unwavering commitment to great patient care. We promote a positive work life balance.
Join us for a unique job fair experience
Wednesday, April 26th
from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- “Come as you are”
No need for suits, ties or dresses. Jeans are ok.
- No resume needed
- Everyone is welcome including experienced and student nurses
- Hiring for Washington and Greene County hospitals
What else can you expect?
We will have physicians, staff nurses and informational booths available to answer questions about all nursing units. Tours include our new Simulation Lab. RNs with three (3) or more years of experience may qualify for an immediate one-on-one interview and offer with our Nursing decision makers!
• Competitive pay
• Benefits for full-time and part-time employees
• Flexible schedules promote work-life balance
• Tuition reimbursement up to $5,000
• Hassle-free commute
• Family and community focus
Heavy hors d’oeuvres courtesy of Cura Catering
WHS Washington Hospital
155 Wilson Ave
Questions? Use our online contact us form: http://whs.org/contact/
Share this news article: